Open Project- Brainstorm

 For my open project I have a couple ideas I'm thinking about pursuing.

1. Make an edit using footage from a local Boone band introducing the band members with grungy pictures and bio information. Using background audio of one of their songs. 

2. Make a video creating a spread in my sketchbook using stop motion, collage, photography, and animation. The content of the page would be in regard to a specific topic or emotion like grief, rage, nature, or self. Perhaps I would show the creation of a series of pages and how they are made. I just want to do something artistic rather than marketing inclined for the end of the semester.

I would use a few techniques from this video


Also, here is my completed tutorial working with an ink bleed effect.







Comments

  1. I really like the grungy aesthetic and can't wait to see how you personally explore it! Both of your ideas sound cool, what band would you possibly be introducing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts