Infographic - Progress 1

 Create Explainer Video Animations in After Effects - YouTube

3 Seamless Motion Graphic Backgrounds in After Effects | Tutorial - YouTube

I used these two videos to create a little exploration on animation in the infographic style. Here's what I came up with. I'm thinking of using a combination of a lot of different animation styles for my video.

Here's my brainstorm on the kind of infographic I'm going to do: 

Creativity!

Video of me turned into a cartoon, then a sketch, then nothing. 

Water

Text 

Voiceover

Transitions

Pictures

Statistics graphs


When brainstorming for this project I asked myself, “what am I passionate about? I’m supposed to be making an infographic video talking about something I have a lot to say about, right? So, I ran through all my interests, my hobbies, my passions. I thought about things like gardening, reading, art, climate justice, feminism, spirituality, and physics. But I didn’t feel impassioned to make a video explaining any of these things or acting like an authority on them. I asked myself then, “how do I have fun with this project? What can I create that will make me excited to explore?” it was obvious! Creation itself! My ability to make art, to write poetry, come up with ideas, and teach myself to use this program to make this very video. It all stems from my greatest passion which is creating. I feel the most excited when I can anticipate being able to explore and learn in an open-ended context, where my possibilities for success and failure are near limitless, and I can incorporate my personal styles and interests. So, let’s talk about creation! 


pretty much, I'd like to use this project as a means of exploring a lot of different techniques and mediums and how to incorporate my other artistic ventures into motion graphics.





Comments

  1. Looks cool! Any idea of what you will be talking about in your infographic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the direction you're going. I'm sure all of us can relate to having a passion for creating. I think trying to voice issues we don't fully understand isn't worthwhile either. Speaking from experience is the best route. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts